Since our inception over 30 years ago, we’ve evolved to offer the whole spectrum of hotel hospitality in Lagos, and in many cases, we’ve helped define them. Stop Over Motels owes a large part of its success over the last 30 years to it’s well trained and professional staff. It is the combination of strong character, continuous training and performance reward culture that sets us apart as an industry leader
We work hard to hire, train and retain the best hotel staff in Lagos.
Step inside our world and you’ll find one committed employee after another all working together. Its takes a wide ranging team of different individuals and skills to enable a hotel work as effectively as Stop-Over Motel. We are constantly on the lookout for gifted chefs, cooks, receptionists, barmen and women, waiters and waitresses, security staff, clerks, accountants, managers, shoppers, bell boys, drivers etc
We’re always reinventing our company, working faster than ever on more ideas than ever in Lagos the most dynamic city in Africa. Bring your brilliance and let’s make it happen.
Please find below a list of currently opened vacancies:
- Chartered Accountants / Accounts Assistants /Accounts Personal
- F&B Supervisors / Cashiers / Waitress
- Trained Chefs/Cooks / Bakers / Kitchen Assistants
- Human Resources Officers / Public Relations Officers / Personnel Assistants / Sales Personnel
- Human Resources Officers / Public Relations Officer / Personal Assistants / Sales Personnel
- R&A Technicians / Electricians / Generators Attendants / Plumbers / Carpenters / Painters
- Drivers / Cleaners / Gardeners
- Domestic House Keepers & Cooks / Shops Assistants
- Gym Attendants / Fitness Coaches / Lifeguards
If you have any experience or skills in the above job requisitions, we would love to hear from you.
Please send in your CV and covering letter to either
The Personnel Manager, Stop-Over Motels, International Airport Road, Ikeja, Lagos. P.O Box 4749 or HR@stopovermotels.com
We also welcome speculative applications.
Go on, send in your cv and find out why our staff refer to themselves as the ‘Stop-Over Family’ because when you work for Stop Over Motels, you join a company where your career — and your life — can benefit from long-term stability and continual growth.